Congratulations to the WWTW Kilimanjaro 2017 team!
Walking With The Wounded is pleased to announce that this year's Kilimanjaro team safely reached the summit early on Thursday 21st September. (Melanie reached 5200m - unfortunately unable to summit due to altitude sickness). The trek was in partnership with our good friends at Kandoo Adventures.
Please support the team below:
- Melanie Brittle - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/WWTWKilimanjaro
- Sean Cook (WWTW beneficiary) - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/SeanCookKilimanjaro17
- Stephanie Gloden - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/WWTWKilimanjaroSG
- Jack Shuttleworth - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Jackspage
- Chen Wang - http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/ChenWang1
If you're interested in becoming a member of the Kilimanjaro 2018 team, please contact Andy Sloan, Partnership and Events Manager at WWTW: email@example.com or 01263 863902